Conrad’s practice focuses on defending insurance companies and other businesses in a wide range of litigation. He has extensive experience defending products liability claims, including medical devices.
Conrad also represents people and businesses in transactional matters and disputes, including contract negotiations, business formation and development, intellectual property disputes and non-profit formation. During the course of his practice, Conrad has represented various government entities and both local and international corporations. In addition to his general business practice, Conrad specializes in Louisiana brewery laws and helped form the Louisiana Craft Brewers Guild. He represents breweries in Louisiana with everything from business development to regulatory compliance.
- Louisiana: all courts
- United States District Court: Eastern, Middle and Western Districts
- United States Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- Loyola University, College of Law, JD 2010
- Southeastern Louisiana University, BS 2006
- Defense Research Institute
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Drew Rodrigue Foundation, Board Member, 2012-Present
- Founded in 2010 in honor of Drew Rodrigue to provide support and assistance to young adults who face health adversity.
- Louisiana Craft Brewers Guild, Volunteer Executive Director, 2011-2016