Tim represents an extensive and diverse client base including transportation companies, automobile insured and insurers, premises owners and crane companies. He assists in the handling of cases from inception to completion. Originally from Shreveport, Louisiana, Tim entered private practice after a clerkship with Federal District Court Judge Robert James in the Western District of Louisiana. He practiced municipality defense, mostly related to Section 1983 suits, for a firm in Shreveport before moving to New Orleans. Tim’s experience as a federal law clerk provides him with a keen understanding of the importance of thorough legal research, as well as clear legal writing.
- Louisiana: all courts
- United States District Courts: Eastern and Western District of Louisiana
- Centenary College of Louisiana, BA, 2012;
- The University of Texas School of Law, JD, with honors, 2015
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana Bar Association