Mark has over 30 years of litigation experience, with emphasis on trucking and transportation, construction defect, and premises liability. He guides his clients, including insurers, trucking companies, premises owners and contractors, toward successful resolution through mediation, motion practice, and trial.
A Shreveport native, Mark has tried a wide variety of cases to verdict in multiple jurisdictions throughout the State of Louisiana. He also knows how to expertly advise and defend insurance companies on matters involving bad faith and extra-contractual liability.
- Louisiana: all courts
- Texas: all courts
- United States Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State University, BA 1987
- Louisiana State University, JD 1990
- Assistant Bar Examiner, Louisiana Supreme Court Committee on Bar Admissions, 2007-present
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel