Heath has more than a decade of litigation experience in Louisiana and Mississippi. He has represented both insured individuals and businesses, including businesses in the construction, oil and gas and trucking industries. His general liability defense practice affords him with a wide array of knowledge and experience defending cases ranging from basic automobile claims to class action chemical exposure. His litigation approach involves working with clients from the inception of the case to identify strengths and weaknesses to develop a successful litigation strategy. Heath also regularly defends insurers in coverage disputes and bad faith litigation in trial and appellate courts.
The head of the firm’s Baton Rouge office, Heath is a mainstay in the Baton Rouge-area legal community. He has successfully litigated numerous cases through trial to verdict. He has taken hundreds of depositions and participated in dozens of mediations.
- Louisiana: all courts
- United States District Courts: Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana United States District Courts: Southern and Northern Districts of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State University, BA 2001
- Tulane University, JD 2004
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2014-Present
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel