Matt is a litigation associate who joined the firm after being admitted to practice in October 2017. His practice areas include product liability, premises liability, natural gas liability, insurance defense and insurance coverage. In addition to extraordinary research and organizational skills, Matt has shown that he is a quick study in preparing and analyzing the defense of manufacturers, business owners, natural gas distribution companies and insurers. An effective communicator, Matt leverages appropriate legal theories and factual defenses in the best interests of the client. He is quickly gaining valuable experience in defending all stages of litigation.
- Louisiana: all courts
- United States District Courts: Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- Vanderbilt University, BA 2011
- Tulane University, JD 2017
- Louisiana State Bar Association