Long recognized as both a “Best Lawyer” and a “Super Lawyer,” Andy has over 40 years of litigation experience in the areas of automobile/trucking/transportation liability, environmental exposure, products liability, premises liability and insurance coverage.
Andy’s extensive experience includes resolving hundreds of bodily injury and property damage claims through motion practice, mediation, settlement or trial in state and federal courts across Louisiana and neighboring states. He has also successfully argued before Louisiana Appellate Courts and the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Andy is known for focused, individualized and professional services. With his personal attention to details and strategy, he quickly evaluates cases, seeks reasonable settlement opportunities through skilled negotiation or mediation and, as his experience shows, successfully tries cases.
Andy’s most recent work has focused on insurance coverage opinions and litigation regarding all types of insurance policies.
- Louisiana: all courts
- United States District Courts: Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Pro Hac Vice: Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia
- Tulane University, BA 1969
- Tulane University, JD 1974
- New Orleans Insurance Attorney of the Year – 2013
- Best Lawyers, New Orleans Lawyer of the Year (Litigation – Environmental)
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- The Defense Research Institute
- New Orleans Association of Defense Counsel
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Café Reconcile – Board of Directors 2012 – 2015
- Tulane University – President’s Council 2006 - present