Lauren represents an extensive and diverse client base that includes transportation companies, automobile insureds and insurers, premises owners, product manufacturers, employers and operators of transmission and distribution pipelines. She handles cases from inception through resolution whether it is by motion, settlement, mediation or trial.
Lauren has tried cases before judges and juries in Louisiana state courts. She has been nominated by her peers to be a “Super Lawyer Rising Star” for the last three consecutive years. With her depth of experience, she knows how to evaluate cases and execute a defense strategy at any point during litigation. Lauren is also licensed to practice in her home state of Florida.
- Louisiana: all courts
- Florida: all courts
- United States District Courts: Eastern, Middle and Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- Southern Methodist University, BBA 2001
- Stetson University School of Law, JD 2006
- Rising Star, Supers Lawyers: 2014, 2015, 2016
- Moot Court Board
- Member of the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Member of the Louisiana Associate of Defense Counsel
- Member of Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel